Made of sturdy, chrome-plated steel, Electra's Cruiser Chopper TT Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its width ensures you have a stable place to grab onto in all conditions, and its steep rise gives your favorite cruiser even more character.
Profile's T2+ Clip-on Aerobars feature length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. These fast bars also include internal cable routing to give you another edge over your competition, whether that competition is other racers or just besting your own…
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get…
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -50-degree sweep
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. -Four rise options available from 30-100mm -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or…
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And…
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Profile Design's F-19 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro straps for easy installation.